Pokémon Titanium
Pokémon Titanium
Pokémon Titanium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Titanium

This is an online Pokémon forum-based RPG. You start your journey as a Pokémon Trainer when given a Pokémon by the professor of whichever region you choose to begin your journey in. From then on, it is up to you to gain all 8 badges of that region and def

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdvertised At http://pokeadds.eeveeshq.com/site/

Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak

Go down 

What do you want your egg to hatch into?
Togepi
Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Vote_lcap0%Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pichu
Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Vote_lcap0%Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Elekid
 0% [ 0 ]
Magby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Badges:
Radio Station: None
Inventory:

Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak   Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 pm

OAK
I'm giving away free Pokédexes to trainers who pass by, in order to fulfil my dream of capturing every single Pokémon! Here's a Pokédex. (Add "POKEDEX" into your signature. You may now access the Pokédex thread. If you do not add "POKEDEX" into your signature, I (Admin) will find out and you will be given a few days to do so. If you do not, you could get banned)

MR POKéMON
Ah, while you're here, here's an egg I want you to look after. (Add "POKéMON EGG" to your signature. When it hatches, i will PM you informing you what it hatched into and you are to add it to your list of Pokémon on your profile)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poll)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontitanium.rpg-board.net

Mr. Pokémon and Professor Oak
Page 1 of 1